The extrusion line is designed to insulate or applying a bare or pre-twisted core, with the possibility to work with materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), perfluoroalkoxide polymers (PFA), fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP), ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE).
- The screw, cylinder, and extrusion head included in the line are made of a special alloy (GH113), which allows working at high temperatures.
- All heating elements of the line are made of heat-resistant copper alloy.
- The line is equipped with a temperature control system, the sensors are displayed on the control cabinet.
- The line is controlled in two modes: 1) using the PLC controller, 2) manual control.
- The touch panel is Russified or in English languages.
- The line includes all connecting cables and wires.
Link to the running line on our YouTube channel: